Welcome to the ESC External Compute Resource Page
Large Memory System with NVMe ("puma-lms")
A large memory system equipped with 3TB of system DRAM, NVMe drives, and a GTX-1070 GPU is available for specialized workflow analysis. This system is a 4-socket Xeon (Xeon Gold 6140) server.
- 4 sockets
- 18 cores per socket
- 2 threads per core
- 144 total logical CPUs
Access to puma-lms is SSH-only, through the eci.exascale-tech domain on port 5648.
To request access to Foobar Cluster or puma-lms, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com (probably Matt Andrus at a minimum).
Access puma-lms follows the same procedure, but uses a different port:
$ ssh -p 5648 <username>@eci.exascale-tech.com
For those who are connecting from behind a proxy server, you will need to configure your terminal to connect through the proxy <add link to another wiki page with instructions for configuring SSH connections through a proxy>.
Users who intend to add content to this wiki can find syntax and other wiki-related instructions on the MediaWiki website: User's Guide
For support questions, please contact the administrators:
- Steve Buchanan: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Account Managment
Forgot your Password? PASSWORD SELF-SERVICE IS CURRENTLY DISABLED: CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR PASSWORD RESETS
If you forget your password, please contact the administrator.
Disclaimer: Some content in this wiki was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof.
This website and content is hosted from within Intel Corporation. The following disclaimers apply:
- None of the information contained on this website is, or should be construed, as advice. While Intel makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, Intel does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review by qualified experts.
- Access to this website is with the understanding that Intel is not engaged in rendering advise or other professional services. Information on this website may be changed or updated without notice by Intel and others with access.
- Intel and others with access do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material added by you to this website (or sent to Intel to be uploaded to this website) will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
- This website may contain copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Intel, other parties with access or the US Government.
- Intel makes no representations whatsoever about the website or the information contained herein, or any other website which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Intel website, please understand that it is independent from Intel, and that Intel has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Intel website does not mean that Intel endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as malware, viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL INTEL BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
Only Intel Public, Intel Confidential and non-registered Intel Restricted Secret Information in draft form may be shared on this site (under the appropriate NDA). Information that is classified as Intel Top Secret may only be shared on a pre-approved case by case basis by the GM/Delegate (with appropriate encryption and under the appropriate NDA). Information that can be used to identify, contact or locate an individual may be shared on a need-to-know basis only. If you have questions, please contact your Intel sponsor. Permissions:
No external user should have permissions above "Contribute".
User names and email addresses are used and stored for authentication purposes only. No other PII user data is collected, used, or shared with any third party for any purpose.